Zanzibar is known as the Spice Island, the beautiful island of Zanzibar on Africa’s east coast is bursting with culture and history, seemingly at odds with its idyllic geography of white-sand beaches with palms swaying lazily in the sea breeze. Together this makes Zanzibar a fabulous place to explore as well as a dream to relax and unwind.
Discover sheer, unpretentious paradise on a private island with only a handful of guests and staff. While the dazzling sands and brilliant sunshine invite you to spend idle hours on shore, magnificent coral reefs create an underwater wonderland that lures you to explore the warm, crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Scores of world-class snorkeling and diving sites form a gateway to a world of incredible sea creatures. The romantic island of Mnemba is also renowned as the breeding ground for the highly-endangered green turtle. Enjoy tranquil dhow cruises, exhilarating afternoons of windsurfing and fly-fishing and, at the end of heavenly day, tuck into deliciously fresh seafood.
Day 1: Stone Town Zanzibar
You will be transferred from Zanzibar International Airport to the booked hotel on Zanzibar. It is approximately 45 minutes drive, giving you the opportunity to get a feel for this enchanting island. After check in you have the option of enjoying a fabulous seafood lunch before spending the afternoon soaking up the sun and adjusting to the relaxed pace of life on the coast. You may want to explore the fascinating network of cobbled streets which make up Stone Town and get a feel for local life on the island.
Day 2: Stone Town Zanzibar
Good day to go out on an Island Spice tour before returning to the hotel for lunch, and an afternoon of relaxing on the beach or snorkeling in the crystal blue waters. Your guides on the tour are experts on the subject so be sure to ask questions.
Day 3: Stone Town Zanzibar
Waters around Zanzibar are teaming with marine life and today you can hop on a boat and go on the lookout for dolphins. If you’re lucky you maybe even have the chance to swim with them. As tonight is your last night you can ask the hotel to plan a special dinner for you, perhaps at one of the rooftop restaurants from where you will be able to take full advantage of the spectacular views over the sea and enjoy the cool coastal breeze.
Day 4: Depart:
You will be transferred back to Zanzibar Airport in time for your onward travel. This will be the end of 4-Days Zanzibar Tour in Tanzania
What is Included
- Twin /Single accommodation as specified on the Itinerary
- Greeting and assistance at airport
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled road transportation as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled game activities as specified itinerary
- Park Entrance Fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
What is not included
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified in the itinerary
- All International flights and Taxes
- Visa fees (if required)
- Travel & Personal accident insurance cover
- Night drives, guided walking trails, a Maasai community visit, sundowners overlooking the Mara and hot air ballooning are available at an additional cost.